We desire to see a growing ministry of men and women biblically standing in the gap in prayer, deepening in the understanding and practice of intercession, and inspiring others to be involved in this ministry of prayer.
By the grace of God and by the power of the Holy Spirit,
we will endeavor:
1. To intercede on behalf of others, praying for the universal and local body of Christ, our church, our pastors and elders, the world, nation, city/region, family, persecuted church, and
salvation of the lost;
2. To pray biblically and to be zealous in intercession as we see the heart of Christ on the concerns we are interceding for;
3. To build the ministry in faith through the Word of God;
4. To be deepened in the knowledge and understanding of God's Word in the inner man as it manifests in a prayer life
after God's will;
5. To make prayer as a way of life, persevering in standing in the gap for the advancement of His Kingdom;
6. To attend prayer activities of the church.